Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another great day

Monday was a quiet day at home, with a visit from Nana and John who are back from travels in Canada and Alaska.  We had dinner and a couple of wines, and caught up on the trip and how things have been going here while they were away.

Tuesday, Brookie was at home today, she's on antibiotics for a bacterial infection in her throat.  Glenn stayed home also to help out with the baby-sitting - I had a lunch date

Caught up with my friend Maddie for a bit of japanese for lunch and a good old chin wag about kids and life!  Great to see you, and we gotta do it again soon for sure! And I'm getting slack with the photo taking thing - I'm just too relaxed!

Chemo on Friday, and I really try not to think about it - cause it's starting to give me the creeps.  While I manage to get through it without too many hassles (I know I'm very lucky) it does make you feel different and the thought of all those bags of drugs getting pumped into me kinda turns-my-stomach just thinking about it.  Anyway, I get through it better than most and bounce back quickly, so I'm going to stop complaining.

What to do tomorrow is a much more interesting subject - I have a free day with nothing planned (yet) who know's what I'll get up too - but I'm sure it will be something.

No comments: