Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 6 coming to an end!

Saturday started with a relaxing morning laying around in bed with family, then up and at-em for ballet and swimming lessons.  Back down to the rifle range to say hi to the gang, hopefully when soccer concludes and if I'm still feeling as strong as I am now - I'll get down there again to get a new focus and pop off a few rounds! 

Home for needle to boost white blood cells (thanks to the lovely Yve who is my local, personal nurse - every needle-fraddy-cat needs one!) And baked an apple loaf for the circus "snacks tub" tomorrow!  Then GT went off to soccer - won 8-1, and MK and the girls ducked over to Lollypop Land at Frenchs Forest to hang out with the Foate's - Olivia and Jessica go way back to preschool days! 

Left overs for dinner and the kids are finally in bed.  Couple of G&T's for MK and a crownie or two for GT and then we will be off to bed also!

Bloody hell - no photo's again!  I've got to get myself sorted!

No comments: