Sunday, August 8, 2010

Doin' ok

Had a very relaxing lunch with my friend Jo who took a day off work to meet me at Mooney Mooney Workers Club for a lazy lunch on the balcony overlooking the Hawksbury River. It's an out of the way lunch venue I can highly recommend!

Thursday and friday were CRASH days. These have been the first real 'crash' days I've had. Spent both days in bed, and no amount of sleeping could change it.

Saturday was a slightly better day, and today was the same as yesterday.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have another lift and will be getting back to normal soon.

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

Yo! Take them while you can! How often do you need two days in bed and can have them?
Thinking of you! Do you have any photos from kidfest the other week? I thought I took some, but didn't ...