Saturday, August 28, 2010

My first chemo-free Friday was spent celebrating!

A lunch @ a juice-bar of a much preferred kind!

I had the very best day yesterday, celebrating my first MILESTONE - the end of chemotherapy with friends and family.  I can't remember a time where I felt so happy!  Thanks to everyone who was able to come and help celebrate, and for all the "well wishes and thoughts" from those that couldn't!  I am truely BLESSED to be surrounded by such fantastic people - your support has been amazing and unforgettable!

While my gorgeous husband and best friend GT is not featured in any photos below (because he was behind the camera) I owe him a special thanks as he's been my rock in the past 3 months and has travelled this journey with me positively and calmly!



  

 


A room filled with family and friends, and charged with love and support!

1 comment:

Karen said...

wonderful photos of what looks like a fun day! So good to see you looking so happy and BLONDE haha. Suits you!