Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 20 - Appointment with Dr Harris

Glenn and I were both surprised find out that my neutrophils had not moved from 0.8! Mind you I don't feel any different - still quite listless, I should have known.  But in the past once they start heading up, they get to normal range (between 2-4) quite quickly.  Well not so after stem cell transplant apparently!

I was reminded to be careful, watch "germs", keep a check on my temperature and so forth.

No PET scan before radiotherapy, just a CAT scan to get the radiotherapy "all lined up".  Appointment with radiographer on 24th January.

Just more resting now, have another appointment with Dr Harris to check neutrophils next week.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Michele,
Just been reading your Xmas and NY entries. What an awful lot of drama.

Well hope the neutrophils are up still more, and that things are feeling better.

Dave's dad has been in hospital twice recently too, including Xmas day with febrile neutropenia too after his chemo. You're setting a trend.

Anyway, lots of hugs. Thinking of you.

Karen K