Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jessica's first day of school today

It was Jessica's first day of school and she loved it!

This week I have started the "planning" process for radiotherapy - got the tatoo's to prove it.  Renal test on Thursday, as collateral damage can be assumed - gonna nuke a small bit of one of the kidneys as well.

Starting radiotherapy next Wednesday the 9th Feb - I will go to the SAN every working day for approx 5-6 weeks.

Tissue typing came back - my sister is a match, so worst case if radiotherapy doesn't work, I've got another stem cell transplant option.  Fingers crossed and lots of praying that I'll be done with cancer treatment at the end of radiotherapy and will be "getting on with a normal cancer FREE life" pretty soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are the first day at school photos!!!!
Way to go Jessica, full steam ahead. Elaine