Thursday, May 19, 2011

Post-juice bar resting today

Well the No-Frills juice bar at RNSH was a bit of a shock to the system, compared to the Versace SAN juice bar.

Arrived at 10, waited 2 hours for the drugs, they took about an hour, then waited another hour to get out of there.  Got handed a couple of bottles of drugs and wasn't told what to do with them - so that caused a bit of stress when I got home - so I winged it.  I was exhausted and not feeling well so off to bed I went for the afternoon.  Got up for a tea and then back to bed.

Feeling OK to day - just resting and taking it easy.  Gotta get out to do a blood test at some time today and then will be seeing Dr Will tomorrow to touch base.  Some questions for him, but I generally know what I have to do - I've done it all before _ its slowly coming back to me.

No comments: