Thursday, June 16, 2011

Juice Bar - 2nd cycle started today

All went well today, once the proper protocol of drugs was sorted out, which means I'm hoping to have many less side effects this round.  I'm feeling really upbeat and positive at the moment and not nearly as wiped out has I have been after the previous cycle of treatment.

My neutrophils are in the normal range - for once in a long time! That may explain some of the extra energy I've had lately plus I'm on high dose dexamethasone (steriod) which gives me a little kick.  Fingers crossed this cycle is better than the last ie no hospital admissions and minimal side effects. 

Off to see Dr Will tomorrow morning to discuss when the next CT Scan or PET scan will be scheduled - to see what really is going on inside. Further treatment decisions will be made from those results.

No comments: