Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PET Scan booked for Tuesday 28th June - 9am

Got on the phone today and got the date - I was sick of hearing myself whinging about not knowing when it was going to happen!

Chemo tomorrow

Dr appointments Friday

Family and friend visits on the weekend and Monday

Then off to RPA for the next installment of the PET scan saga - who knows what it will bring, I don't even want to guess - just gonna hold my line and stay focused on the little blessings between now and then.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are an inspiration Miss Michele. You are so right, stay focussed on all the positive delights in your life like those gorgeous two girls and that wonderful husband! Love you. xx

Anonymous said...

Hang in there darlin' - just keep focussed and take one day at a time. Enjoy the beautiful sunny (but chilly) days we have right now and try relax. Let me know if a coffee opportunity presents itself in the next week. Thinking of you always and lots of warm hugs, Sammy xxx

Jacinta said...

Hey, shout out if you want to drop by on Tuesday. I think my mom is coming by so I might even be free for a kid free moment! Will give you a shout over the weekend! Stay warm! JP