Saturday, July 2, 2011

Still @ RNSH, but moved to the Hilton Suite on Level 10

I'm doing much better, having some R&R now. Temp has gone and I don't expect there to be any problems with the blood cultures, so I'll be pushing for check out tomorrow.  All other tests are good and I'm feeling tops so can't imagine that I won't get the all clear to go home.  I've had another blood transfusion this afternoon, my neutrophils have moved to 1.2, so I'm predicting next week I'll be feeling pretty good - and happy for that because it school holidays and I think our beautiful Jessica is looking forward to having some quality time with her family.

To my delight I have a private suite in ward 10D, private room with a private bathroom that's pretty much hotel standard! I won't be so fast to return to "home ward" for futue admissions - unless I'm REALLY SICK and you don't give a toss, nothing beats your own room/bathroom (it has white tiles, combined shower and toilet and no dank smell). Truely feels like the Hilton compared to some beds/bathrooms I've had to occupy/utilise (and share) in this place.  So I'm just chillin, having some Michele time! Happy days!

GT brought the girls in today and we had a lunch together, kids and bathrooms - they are a fasinated with them as I am impressed, both girls HAD to do at least 3 wee's each in the matter of an a couple of hours!

GT's got the girls in bed, and will be enjoying the Swannies game tonight with a few beers no doubt.  Just what the Dr ordered for him also - winners all round!

Debbie, thanks for the visit, coffee and chat - lovely spending quality time with you my lovely! Always fun! Catch up soon!

Lastly, Thanks to YOU, yes you, who has been reading this blog and following my journey and supporting me in your own way.  My family and I appreciate it and feel you support strongly and constantly and I'm sure we wouldn't be where we are mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually right now without YOUR support.  Its been a long and challenging road, so Thank you again sticking with us and caring soooo much.

Stay tuned, its just getting exciting!

1 comment:

DEBORAHRUSBOURNE said...

Hope you managed to escape sweetness and look forward to some photos from the trip North. You are amazing and I feel priviledged to spend time with you. Keep up the good work with Glenn and the girls x