Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day plus 12

I'm back, last few days was feeling really flat and spent most of them sleeping.

Besides feeling flat, I've been doing really well and have not suffered any usual side effects at all - including spiking temperatures! Quite amazing really.  However I'm not complaining, and "touch wood" I hope it continues.

Glenn is coming in with the shearers today, I've decided to have an "number 4" all over, as my hair has started to fall out, and dropping DNA everywhere is quite disgusting, particularly on your pillow - every time I rolled over last night i was blowing hair out of my nose!

Thanks to everyone who have called, sms'd and left comments on the blog!  A special thanks to Giles/Jo and Jo/Tim for having the girls over the weekend - they had a fantastic time!  and to everyone - especially in the St Patrick's community, who have been helping us keep our household running while I've been in hospital ,,,,, we truely are blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family, friends and strangers (or friends we haven't had a chance to meet yet)

Engraftment will happen soon, and they are making noises about me going home on Monday.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele, so glad you're doing really well and there's been no nasty side effects. Thinking of you always, Catherine x

Anonymous said...

Miss you like you wouldn't believe. Love you loads and so thrilled it's all going to plan so far....it will continue that way, I am sure!! Love Sheridan xxx