Friday, July 30, 2010

Fifth chemo today

Well, its been a week and I guess I have slowed down alot.  Energy levels are generally lower and I am listening to my body to take it easier. 

The weekend was spent at home, except for a morning catch up with my friend and colleague Fei and her family at the park.  Sunday was a gorgeous day and the kids loved the opportunity to run and play.  Thanks to Fei and Jack for the coffee and lunch, and it was nice to meet David and Christopher.  Jessica and Brooke had a great time playing and riding their bikes.

I caught up with Galderma team in the Hunter Valley for the "christmas in July" on Monday night and it was great to reconnect with everyone and meet the new team members.  Time flies and I'll be back in the saddle before you can say "hi-ho Epiduo, away!"

Wednesday was a rest and relax day.  I had a quick lunch with my lovely friend from Uni, J and baby Tabitha, and spent most of the day chillin at home.

Thursday caught up with my sister-in-law Jo, and my mum - Brooke spent the day with Charlotte and Poppy Rose.

Chemo day five has rolled around and I'll be heading to the day clinic at mid-day for my blood test, appointment with Dr Harris and to have my "usual order of fluro-orange" at the juice bar. More later,,,,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michele,
It was lovely to meet Glenn, Jessica and Brooke. We all had a wonderful time.
Got your message. Thanks for the GPS and DJ service on Monday. You made the trip enjoyable. Hope you had recovered from the Hunter trip.
PS. My invitation to this blog has expired. Can I please renew my subscription so that I won't have to sneak in?
x Fei

Elaine said...

Keep up the good work love Elaine & Roger (Dad)

Karen said...

I dare you to sing "hi-ho Epiduo" again at next years Derm conference!
Maybe on a T-shirt?? haha

Rest up. I have found a hat for you! But it's on order, so will look at it when it arrives and see if it is pretty enough for you!

Unknown said...

We loved seeing you last week. S pleased you made it up. You look great!