Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday, quite day at home

Tuesday I got the "midway" CAT scan and will talk to Dr H about it next week.  I must say I was a little surprised at how large it still was, about the size of a grapefruit - which is not as big as a "leg of lamb" I hear you say - however, I was expecting it to be smaller - ??maybe nearly gone.  Anyway, "reality check", I won't worry about it now and I'll wait to see what Dr H thinks next week.


Tuesday afternoon was coffee and catch up with my friends Surekha and Nicole from work - lovely to see you girls ,,,,, then off for a quick Thai dinner with Kirsty from highschool and a movie - Eclipse (It's our "get out of the house" time!)

Wednesday started with a black-out across the Hornsby area - which shocked the girls (no TV or lights) and got us all out of the house in good time this morning.  I'm chillin today.  Time to make a sandwich and a hot cuppa, and have a go at my "lymphoma-slayer" artwork - which has gone on hold due to "lack of time".

No comments: