Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 7 begins with continuing nausea

Have battled nausea all day today, that aweful 'watering in the mouth' and 'off-tummy' feeling. I have taken the anti-drugs, and they may have helped but the feeling hasn't completely gone. Only goes when eating, which I can still do well (strangely). Have disappeared into bed for the afternoon.

We had lunch with great poppa, great nana (gt's grandparents) and poppy jack at kingsgrove. We enjoyed a 4 course lunch including trifle straight out of the 1930's! Delicious! The girls especially enjoyed icing and putting sprinkles on cupcakes.


Special thanks to vicki who is away at the moment but busy making and posting me beanies for bedtime wear.  I'm staying in bed and out of the way to see if a bit of rest can get me back on track.

1 comment:

DEBORAHRUSBOURNE said...

More than half way there - you will get through this darlin'. Do you fancy attempting a toe nail painting session on Saturday morning?