Thursday, November 4, 2010

On the up

Monday about 5pm started to feel very achy which didn't abate ,,,, so off to the Day Clinic for blood test and heaps of TLC.

A headache (probably sinuses) was starting to kick in and I was getting alittle worried!

Saw Dr H that morning - white blood cells at 1.5 (which is not far from Zero, but not Zero)

So, more drugs - antibiotics and off home to see how I went.

Thankfully today, I'm feeling mostly back to my old self! I think I just diverted the course of a train-wreck! Give yourself a head-wobble michele!

3 comments:

DEBORAHRUSBOURNE said...

If you're open for visitors might pop over on Monday. Can bring own rubber gloves and face mask!
Deb
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,

You are a little trooper! Hope you have a good week..

Shona xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,

You are a little trooper! Hope you have a good week..

Shona xox