Saturday, October 30, 2010

A couple of "good days" under my belt and feeling great really

Thankfully, the chemo shot last week has settled relatively well, and I'm not feeling like I have been half as knocked around as I did the previous session.  I am hoping this continues. 

Thanks to my lovely husband GT who has been ensuring I'm resting, eating well and taking all my meds (even the grumpy - I-wanna-fight-ya ones!) and the kids are all happy and under control.

Saturday is turning into a lovely summery day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Michele

I'm glad you're feeling and doing OK. We've been back to winter this week in Adelaide - yesterday was FREEZING!

Hope you're date with the vampire turns out OK...heheh. Maybe you should get into the Twilight series, or True Blood muahahah

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having some good days, I hope you enjoyed the lovely weekend weather. Looking forward to seeing you soon Shona xox

alisongaripoli said...

Lots of love to you honey, thinking of you all the time and sending you slaying power!!! Kisses xxx