Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stem cell harvest successful

Not the most pleasant procedure I have had to go through twice in 24hrs - particularly since my veins are more scarce than hens teeth. And the needles are not the smallest I've seen! But apparently it was successful and that's a relief!

ENT guys were in early this morning with their scope and don't appear to be budging on the '6 more nights' thing.

Immunologist registrar also visited and it looks like they are going to test my allergy to etoposide by starting low and going slow - with emergency kit standing by!

My roommates remain the same, which is a relief, I can hopefully expect the same sleep as last night.

1 comment:

DEBORAHRUSBOURNE said...

Hey gorgeous,
Thinking of you from smokey Perth. Glad the stem cell thingo went well.
Love ya,
Deb
x