Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend 13 & 14th November

Sorry for the out of order - but couldn't go unmentioned ....

13th November - last Saturday night I spent with some lovely ladies from my mothers group for a belated 40th Birthday party japanese style at Hornsby. Thanks ladies for a great night and for all the lovely pressies! You've been great through this ordeal and I truely appreciate having such supportive and caring people around me.  Thanks to Tori for her brief appearence - it was great to see you!

Megan and Lisa

 
Yve and Dee

Rochelle and Sheridan

 
Sheridan and Michele
Check out the new fro' - distinguished "salt and pepper"! 
The second session hasn't caused it to fall out again - however, more chemo to go.
So in the meantime - I'll have a little play with really short hair styles and colours - stay tuned!

Sunday we celebrated my sister Bab's birthday with a delicious brunch that my mum served at Ourimbah, then off to cousin Imi's dance concert at the Central Coast Grammer School - we also got to see Tamara and Kirsten strut their stuff as well.  And wasn't the weather tops! Hot, babe, Hot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, looks like you had a lovely night, sophie xx