Friday, September 9, 2011

every day is ground hog day

These days my energy gets spent on the children/family and resting.  Sorry if I haven't been returning calls, I run out of chat-power quickly, however thanks so much for thinking of me/us and ringing!  I'll get back to you eventually.

Saw Dr Will yesterday and apparently my bloods are back to normal which indicates I am totally engrafted.  That simply means its my sisters blood now running around my veins.  Just waiting now to see what happens next regarding "graft vs host" disease.  Have had some miscellaneous pain and did a CT scan which shows nothing, feeling better today so we will see.

4 comments:

Deb said...

You are amazing sweetie. Thinking of you every day.
Deb,James,Luke and Will xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you always. Cath x

Karen said...

Hiya Michele! Even though it feels like GroundHog Day, you remember in the movie all the things that Bill Murray learns, like playing the piano and French poetry! haha That's what you'll be doing at the end!

Just kidding. I hope you're doing OK. You're one tough cookie!

Hugs
Karen

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about replying... that's not important now. Just enjoy the good news. If your sister ever gets on your nerves ...well, now you'll know why... HA! funny me... Rock on! SOAR